- MRI applications to improve diagnosis, assign prognosis, elucidate pathogenic mechanisms and monitor potential new disease modifying therapies in MS.
- Longitudinal MR imaging and clinical studies of cohorts presenting with clinically isolated syndromes suggestive of multiple sclerosis.
- Development of imaging measures of neuroaxonal degeneration and remyelination and application of same as outcome measures in proof-of-conceopt trials of neuroprotection and repair
- Development of new MR methods for studying the CNS in multiple sclerosis.
- Optical coherence tomography studies of the retinal nerve fibre layer in multiple sclerosis and optic neuritis
Expertise: Multiple Sclerosis