Applications are now open to join CDT in 2018
Applications for 2018 entry to MRes + PhD in Medical Imaging have now opened and will remain open on a rolling basis
Why study medical imaging at UCL?
This is your chance to join the largest CDT in medical imaging in the UK. The programme not only provides students with world-leading training and research and strong clinical links, but is also renowned for its collaborative student cohort community and for providing a supportive infrastructure focused on translation of research.
The programme offers:
- Methodological research themes cover all aspects of the imaging pipeline
- Unique partnerships with biomedical research centres provide a comprehensive clinical research portfolio
- Training and networking opportunities provide you with essential skills for your career
- A wide range of diverse research projects to choose from
We offer a number of funded studentships, which cover:
- Fees: UK/EU fees for three or four years depending on project
- Stipend: £19,000 tax free stipend + UK/EU fees.
- Project related consumable and travel funds
Who can apply?
We are always on the lookout for the best and brightest students from the medical imaging community. Successful applicants will:
- Have achieved or be predicted a first or upper second degree, preferably in a physical science discipline. Applicants with degrees in chemistry and life sciences and demonstrably strong mathematical skills are welcome.
- Have a demonstrable interest in medical imaging.
How to apply?
Applications are considered all year round – however early application is encouraged.
1st Review: November 27th 2017
2nd Review: February 12th 2018
3rd Review: April 9th 2018
4th Review: July 2nd 2018
To find out more and apply now, please visit our application page. We look forward to hearing from you!